Monday, February 27, 2006

MHRIC RSS Feed


Finally! The MHRIC web site has its own RSS feed. The link is on the home page. Scroll down and look for the familiar orange XML button.

I had some problems validating it but finally figured it out. I was not putting in some of the code, such as so it was running items together.

I will try to keep it updated, as long as I get the information from people here.

If you don't understand what these RSS feeds are, you can always google them. Basically, it's a way of putting all the news or other items from a web site in one place for subscription. I don't have to read the twenty-some web sites anymore. I just subscribe to their RSS feeds and I can read all their updates in one place - in my RSS reader. I happen to use Bloglines so I can read them no matter where I am.

If you need help with RSS readers or the whole concept, contact me. I was teaching it combined with the Blog Class but it was too much information in a 3 hour course.


No comments: