Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A keynote to remember - WATCH THIS!

TipLine - Gates' Computer Tips: [TIPS] A keynote to remember - WATCH THIS!:

"Could YOU stand up and deliver a powerful, motivating speech to over 20,000 teachers? I get nervous with just TWO thousand. I can’t imagine twenty thousand. (OK, ok.. So I’ve never spoken to two thousand people before. But if I DID I’d be nervous, OK?) :-)

The POINT is.... You MUST check out this keynote speaker who gets that crowd of 20,000 cheering and applauding and, at the end, jumping to their feet. His message is outstanding -”Do YOU Believe In Me?” Outstanding.

Why would a speaker ask if we believe in him? Well, he looks to be all of maybe 11 or 12 years old.

If you’ve got 5 minutes, stop right now and watch the whole thing. Do YOU believe in YOUR students?

(from
Tip Line - Gates' Computer Tips.

No comments: